Monday, July 14, 2008

Summertime

It seems that blogging is the new thing to do amongst us theatre majors at Trinity. Check it out. She's in the same show as I am come fall. Very brilliant girl. We spent the day at White Rock yesterday.

I don't think there is anything better than sitting on a deck overlooking the ocean, drinking beer and listening to the Chili Peppers. Sigh. It's just what I needed yesterday. I'm going to Seattle this week as well. I need to see familiar people. The people that have loved me unconditionally this entire year. Speaking of which, it's only about a month til people start coming back! I'm making it through...only another month. I can do it.

I started watching the Power of Myth last night with Joseph Campbell and soon realized that I will most likely have to take notes while i'm watching. It's so packed full with information. I'm excited to start.

Song of the Day
Hard to Concentrate by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: