Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie Night

I saw this movie tonight. It's called Wanted if you're too lazy to click on the link.
There are two reasons I watch movies. Either for acting or crazy scripts that leave you going, "What the heck just happened". The latter usually involves lots of action and guns. Which I also happen to appreciate. This movie was one of those. Except surprisingly funny and witty. Now that I think about it, I didn't think about the acting once. That is a good sign. Some of the script is lame, but you know, you can't have everything in life now can you. All things aside, I think you should watch it. It's good.

Song of the Day:
Thinking About You by Radiohead

2 comments:

Jane said...

I would watch it because James MacAvoy's in it.

Karyn said...

haha yeah you would.
he's surprisingly not that good looking in this movie. Like he looks way younger and unattractive. Impossible, I know...