Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sigur Ros

Today was a sad day. A sad day indeed.
The Sigur Ros show at the Chan sold out in a matter of minutes, and unfortunetly, I did not get tickets.
I cried.
A lot.
Maybe said a few bad words. Threw some things.
If there is one thing I HAVE to do before I die, it is experience Sigur Ros...and at the Chan too. UGH. The acoustics in that place are unbelievable.
I have had a pit in my stomach the entire day I want to go so bad.
BAH i'm not happy. I'm so tempted to pay the 400 dollars to see them. To me it's almost worth it. And now i'm crying again.
Bad day all around.

Song of the Day:
O Praise Him by David Crowder Band

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karyn, Did you check out Portland Oregon. Monday, October 6th? Some cheap tickets left. SLS

Karyn said...

That will be in the middle of semester and rehearsals. most likely i wont be able to leave for that long...
thank you though. I will call you soon!