Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh brother.

You ever notice how guys will do anything, and I mean anything, not to ask for help in a store. It's like somehow it would take away any sense of man in them to ask a simple question. My brother and I were in A&B Sound today looking for a cable. Simple, yes? Do you think we could find it? No. So I follow my brother around the store as he searches up and down the aisles not finding anything. Finally I suggest that we ask someone. Of course the answer is no. Turns out, they were out of the cable we were searching for.

We didn't find that out without asking someone.

Figures.

Song of the Day:
The One I Love by Rufus Wainwright

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, i knew i was looking in the right spot...

Anonymous said...

stupid boys

Anonymous said...

but think if your brother did end up finding it after all that searching,.... it would have been quite an achievement.

-dallas

Karyn said...

really though, how often does that happen?
i'm taking a poll...