Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'd give it a 10/10

Forget that last post. I haven't figured out how to delete them yet (Jane any thoughts?).

Guess what starts today? MORE THEATRE.

http://www.magneticnorthfestival.ca/

Gordon Pinsent (Away from Her, Due South, a million other movies and tv shows) is speaking this Friday at Performance Works on Granville Island. Unfortunetly I'm working but there it is if you're interested. He will be speaking about, "...theatre and encouraging things toward the performing artist". Wish I could go.

Let me just tell you about my day for a second and see how jealous you get.
First good point: I slept in.
Second good point: I went shopping at my favourite second hand store (which by the way i'm not telling anyone where it is because I got amazing clothing for AMAZING deals. that's right, i'm hogging it)
Third good point: I'm currently sitting in my favourite coffee shop for a late lunch, writing, reading, and thinking.
Fourth good point: I just found this theatre festival and that alone would be enough to make my day.

This day could not get better if it tried.

2 comments:

Jane said...

After you've signed in to blogger, go to your dashboard.

Instead of choosing 'new post', click on manage: posts.

A list of all your posts comes up. Look for The Boys Next Door post ...go to the far right and click DELETE.

Voila. Gone.

Karyn said...

Thank you!