Monday, June 9, 2008

Hold Tight

So this week is the week of crazy for me so sit tight while I get my thoughts together. I looked through my journal tonight and I have so many topics that i've written about but have not discussed on here yet.

I like the idea of putting a question on here and then writing my thoughts after a discussion of sorts has been had. So here is a question that a friend asked the other night. Or something along the lines of.

How much can faith and certainty co-exist? Do they intertwine? Can they? Can you have one without the other?

Something to think about.

Song of the Day:
The Police and the Private by Metric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an incredibly wise friend you must have! His wiseness must be overflowing!

Karyn said...

oh he's very wise. very wise indeed :)