Saturday, August 9, 2008

Soundtrack of my Summer

List making got me through my first year of university with some sort of sanity.
Today i've been making lists. Things to do before school starts, Days to book off, Schedule for next semester, Things to save for, it never ends. So I decided to make a fun list.

The Soundtrack of my Summer
These songs, put together, create my journey this summer

1. Suicide Medicine by Rocky Votolato
2. Jolene by Ray LaMontague
3. The One I Love by Rufus Wainwright
4. The Shade of Poison Trees by Dashboard Confessional
5. Summer in the City by Regina Spektor
6. Frozen by Tegan and Sara
7. Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty
8. Remember Music by Rocky Votolato
9. You Wreck Me by Tom Petty
10. Hard to Concentrate by Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. Nineteen by Tegan and Sara
12. Saving Petals by Brendan Kwiatkowski
13. Remember Me by Steve Bell
14. The Great Salt Lake by Band of Horses
15. Something Beautiful by The Newsboys
16. Prescilla by Bat for Lashes
17. It is Well with my Soul by Jars of Clay

2 comments:

erin.germaine said...

rocky votolato is great live. i've seen him three times. i would love to take you some time.. that's what i love about bremerton-- he still comes back and plays intimate shows with us. like a campfire-- 20 or 30 people sitting around in awe of his beautiful talent. listen to "tinfoil hats" its my fave

Karyn said...

I am ever so jealous that you have seen him live. And 3 times yet! And intimately! I will have to get on that. I like Tinfoil Hats