Saturday, August 23, 2008

From the Journal:

"I'm anticipating school with a scared shitless excitement. I know it will mean more amazing people and amazing times. And I know this has been necessary, this summer. It has taught me a lot about myself, allowed me to slow down. Sometimes, ok most times, I resist God and His plan even though I know that every time I go through different stages, it's always worth it. Always. There is nothing that He does that doesn't matter."

It is here. This day has finally arrived. After the longest summer of my life many of my friends are arriving at school today to move in. My happiness cannot be contained. These girls are my lifeline, I don't have to explain any of my situations to them fully because they know me so well. What a good feeling that is.

No comments: