Thursday, August 7, 2008

One thing I love...

Sooooo...still in the middle of reading every book ever.
Somehow I just don't feel content unless i'm in the middle of reading at least three books at once.

I'm currently reading The Shack by William Young (which I will try to finish tonight, among other things), Love Walked In by Marisa de Los Santos, and the Oedipus trilogy (Oedipus the King, Oedipus at Colonus, and of course Antigone) by Sophocles. And it's not that I have the intention of reading these books, i'm actually IN THE VERY MIDDLE of all of them.

A tiny little show announcement. Pacific Theatre is currently in the middle of running a show called Metamorphoses, based on the Myths of Ovid, which is slightly tying in with our show. How convenient. It runs from July 31- August 16 so you better get on buying those tickets! Should be a good show.
I will be there with my notebook ready.

I decided that along with my song of the day, I would also list one thing I love. Because sometimes I have to remind myself just how much I love living.

One thing I love: dancing at work
Song of the Day:
Different is Beautiful by Riley Armstrong

No comments: