Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fours

4 Things I Did Today

1. I wrote. This is important to me. Even though I didn't like what I wrote, I still wrote. And edited. And got frustrated. All part of the process.

2. I listened to people. Really listened to them. That's not an easy thing to do and I have to consistantly train myself to because it is not in my nature. I learn so much from other people when I listen.

3. I prayed.

4. I went swimming. My dorm had a little outing. How fun. We had a great time.

4 Things on my To Do List

1. Start writing major papers.

2. Do laundry

3. Acquire loonies to do laundry

4. Get tickets for upcoming shows (I will announce soon)

4 of my guiltiest pleasures

1. Going to McDonalds late at night. Seriously. It has got to stop, it's gotten out of hand. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Freshman 15 came to bite me in the ass in Second Year. Literally.

2. Trying on and sitting in my snowboard gear to get stoked for the season. That happened today. Twice.

3. Snowboarding magazines. They will be the reason i'm broke, not tuition.

4. Buying toques. No one can convince me that I have enough. There's always one more that I don't have.

4 Random Thoughts

1. Bunnies aren't really that cute. They just have a cute name.

2. America's Next Top Model is a great show to get character ideas from. The most interesting people are chosen for that show.

3. I don't know how i'm going to sleep when my roomate is gone this weekend. She's my rock.

4. I found out today that Pirandello wrote a play called "Naked". I have to read it. That's a loaded name if I ever saw one.

One Thing I Love: sharing my story
Song of the Day:
Soft Rock Star by Metric

No comments: